Barrett Neoprene Pipe Boots offer an economical flashing designed for both Ram-Tough 250 and KLB 100 roofing and and waterproofing systems These units will accommodate pipe sizes: 1″ through 6″ with a Medium Pipe Boot and 8″ through 12″ with a Large Pipe Boot. The conically shaped steps of the Barrett pipe flashing will securely seal all pipes, and the large, double-thick molded rib at the top of each step offers supreme tear resistance and reinforcement, as well as a convenient cutting guide. Utilizing Barrett Pipe Boot Flashings eliminate the workmanship error in field fabrication and makes flashing pipes a clean, consistent process.
*Adapters available for round, square tube, and angle iron available to fit most pipe boots.
MEDIUM BOOTS = 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″ pipes
LARGE BOOTS = 8″, 9″, 10″, 11″, 12″ pipes
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Neoprene formulation is ideally suited for use with hot applied rubberized asphalt.
• No special tools are needed for installation
• Each boot can be adapted to several pipe sizes
• Years of field experience assure proven performance
• Ease of installation keep installation cost low
• Boots that fit various size pipes makes ordering and inventory easier