Ram Ultra-Silver is made of the highest quality SBS polymer-modified asphalt, premium aluminum pigment and refined solvents. When applied, aluminum flakes found in the pigment come to the surface providing a highly reflective metallic shield over the roof surfaces. This shield reduces surface temperatures and thermal movement. The SBS rubber provides elastic qualities necessary to accommodate the movement found in most polymer modified roof membrane systems. This combination of materials has proven itself as an excellent surfacing for both new and weathered asphalt built-up and modified bitumen roof systems. The reflective surfacing complies with current V.O.C. requirements and regulations. Consult the Barrett Company for specific installation recommendations for this product.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• High reflective surface
• Forms a durable, weather resistant protective coating
• Reflects UV rays harmful to all bitumen membranes
• Prevents rust from forming on metal roof surfaces
• Extends roof life by reducing the effects of thermal shock
• Asbestos Free product
• Reflective surface significantly reduces a buildings summertime interior temperature and energy costs
• Slows deterioration of asphalt membranes caused by heat and normal environmental conditions
• Cost effective roof restoration process
• Energy savings and increased roof longevity assures quick “payback”
• Complies with ASTM D-2824-Type III, D982-Type II and D-3805
• Provides a highly reflective weathering surface for new or existing asphalt built-up or modified bitumen membranes.
• Resurfacing smooth and granulated asphaltic built-up and modified bitumen roofing systems
• Resurfacing corrugated metal roof systems