Ram Ultra-White® Primer is a clear, water-based acrylic primer formulated to provide excellent adhesion properties to various surfaces. Ram Ultra-White® Primer is specifically design to be used as a primer coat for Barrett Ultra-White® acrylic coating. Consult with Barrett for more information on the Ultra-White® system.
• Promotes adhesive bonding of Ram Ultra-White coating to bituminous roof membranes, metal, concrete block, concrete, brick and stucco surfaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Strengthens the bond between the substrate and Ultra-White® roof coating
• Helps seal porous surfaces
• Compatible with smooth and granulated roof membranes
• Helps prevent rust from forming on metal surfaces
• Protect the top coating from the effects of poor adhesion
• Asbestos-Free product
• Easy application
• Quick drying
• Environmentally friendly system
• Helps assure maximum benefit from coating system
All surfaces to be protected with the Ram Ultra-White® system must be reasonably clean, dry, free from rust, dirt, grease, oil, loose debris and other contaminates. The typical application rate for Ram Ultra-White primer is 1/2 – 1 gal. per 100 sq. ft. Application rates may vary, depending on the porosity and texture of the substrate.