100% Biodegradable Yellow/Blue Assorted Vegetation Blanket

The Sunray Sedum-mix blanket is a ready-to-lay ground cover vegetation blanket for roundabouts, central reservations, roof terraces, and more. Grown in a mineral-based substrate layer on a biodegradable coconut fibre mat, the Sunray Sedum-Mix Blanket contains 5 to 6 different succulent varieties specially selected to create a yellow/blue assorted vegetation blanket.

At the start of the production cycle, Sedum album, Sedum acre, Sedum hispanicum and Sedum sexangulare make up approximately 15% of the assortmentused to produce a Yellow/Blue Greenroof-Roofscapes® Sunray Sedum-Mix Blanket. The remaining 85% consists of a mixture of Sedum rupestre ‘Angelina’ and Sedum reflexum ‘Blue Spruce’. 


The Sedum-mix blanket is the most widely applied product for directly green extensive green roof system, also called Sedum roofs. On delivery our vegetation blankets always boasts at least 85% coverage. All of Barrett’s Greenroof-Roofscapes® vegetation blankets are produced in accordance with FLL guidelines.



The Sunray Sedum-mix blanket contains a plant mix consisting of 5 to 6 succulent varieties that have been specially selected to create a yellow/ blue assorted vegetation blanket. The plants grow in a mineral based substrate layer on a biodegradable coconut fibre carrier. Sedum is a succulent plant that is well able to store water in its leaves and therefore grows perfectly under diverse weather conditions. 



The maximum gradient for the Sunray Sedum-Mix Blanket is up to 31 degrees (7:12). The minimum maintenance will depend on the system structure (fertilization one to three times a year).


Technical Data Sheets

Technical Data Sheets